Notes from our Sunday Conference with Diana...
Sunday, February 10 will be a Chinese New Year
Clear your Clutter with Feng Shui
- Everything in our lives has energy; move the old, stale energy out
- Our Ashtanga practice is a moving energy exercise to remove the “grunties” (blockages)
- We will have a discussion on the significance and importance of the 7 chakras
- Continued conference on engaging and energizing our FEET and HEAD for more energy flow; examples: Paschimottanasana and trikonasana)
- Correct alignment with inward hip rotation, alignment of feet/toes and hips; particularly in upward facing dog and urdhva dhanurasana
More on Struggle
Sthira- sukha (steadiness/strength – lightness/softness)
The mind can be the most challenging aspect.
Homework: Become the “looking bird” and observe when you are
in struggle, not only in your practice, but also in your daily life