Notes from our Sunday Conference with Diana...
Review: 3 lines of energy to open up front of body and pre-practice openers.
New pose: Bhekasana (research version).
Lie down on belly and prop yourself up on left elbow.
Bend right knee and pull the foot forward toward the floor outside of your hip.
The hands should grab the foot so that the fingers and toes run in the same direction.
Point elbows toward the sky and lift the chest as you press your foot toward the mat.
Keep shoulders rolling down back.
Breathe. Other side.
· Reclining Hero Pose (Supta Virasana): add block;
· Basketball: place in mid-back area;
· Supta Virasana: one knee bent; add block to opposing side;
· Resistance work against wall (shoulder and pectoral areas opener);
· Ushtrasana (camel pose). Fully engage legs; hips forward and roll outer gluts inward;
· Shalabasana – B. Knees and feet engaged and together; roll outer gluts inward; and
· ADD: Bhekasana (frog pose). Research version. One foot at a time.
Be a “double” good egg today and practice goodness and kindness…
Continue researching poses prior to your practice – Breathe deeply – Be present