Notes from our Sunday Conference with Diana...
December 22, 2013
What are some of your family holiday rituals? Below represent our 1st chakra – Muladhara – our Tribe and Family togetherness that brings warmth and familiarity.
Singing Christmas carols;
Traditional gifts for children and up to adulthood (pajamas);
Family watching sunsets together;
Special gift from Diana:
“Know your personal power and make good choices.” Story-telling of Hanuman. Let the sea glass remind you for your power.
Remember your power trumps everything; sprinkle it with gratitude, love, joy.
Special Holiday Message:
· May your yoga practice be a gift to you your entire life.
· May the practice sustain your health and give you moments of transformation.
· May you wake up and feel inspired and passionate.
· May you choose to see the miracles that occur in your life.
(the big ones as well as the little ones)
· May you always feel loved.
· May you always have enough love to give.
· May you wake up in the morning expecting something wonderful to happen.
(and if it doesn’t happen by noon, make it happen – Swifty Lazar)
· May you believe in the impossible.
· May the practice and the Shala always be your sacred space.
· May you have Strength and Grace for all that your life has to give you.
“When all the desires are distilled, you will cast just two votes:
To love more and to be happy.” - Hafiz
May the Holiday Season bring you an abundance of love and happiness!!!
Love ~ Diana